Monday, August 15, 2016

How To Draw: THE JOKER (Episode 1)

Welcome, friends & comic-art lovers! Ever wondered how to draw some of your favorite comic book characters? Well, I'm excited to announce that I am officially launching a new series of "how-to-draw" videos on my YouTube channel!

The first episode is already available for your viewing pleasure! Just check it out here: 



Episode 1: Learn tips on how to draw the Joker with this helpful, narrated tutorial. In the video, I share some cool insights and reveal the various tools and techniques that I like to use to bring everyone's favorite "Clown Prince of Crime" to life!

Subscribe, comment, like & follow me on social media for even more art! 
-Twitter: @EricHensonArt
-Like my Comic EDEN @: www.facebook.com/edencomic
-Facebook: www.facebook.com/eric.henson.52
-Website: www.erichensonart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment