Saturday, January 18, 2014

Progression of a Web-Slinger!

Back for more art, are you?!

Well, you've come to the right place! I figured you might enjoy seeing the progression of some good ol' fashioned comic art as it comes to life. So here's a quick Spidey commission that I worked up while taking photos of it at various stages:

Rough Pencils:


Beginning the inks:


Continuing the inks:


Building it up with Copics and laying out the background:


The Finished Product:

Spider-man Marker Sketch (11x17/Copics on Bristol) by Eric Henson

This was a fun one! I hope you had as much fun viewing the process as I did drawing it!

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be sure to post more art and updates on EDEN as everything unfolds.

Until next time,

    Blessings!

-Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment