Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Defenders!

Welcome back, friends and art lovers! My first post of 2013 is a short one, but I hope its full of info you'll be interested in.

Let's start out with a list of my upcoming releases in 2013:

- Release of "The Perhapanauts: Danger Down Under" issue # 4 (February 2013)--loaded with art and a back-cover from yours truly...

- Release of "The Perhapanauts: Danger Down Under" issue #5 (April 2013?)--featuring a team-up between me and the great Craig Rousseau

- Release of EDEN (my creator owned series)--more to come on the first issue!

- Release of my Con appearances (stay tuned to the blog for it)!

There's much, much more but I'll save that for a later date! In the meantime, take a moment to check out another commission sketch cover! Only a few more to go and then I'll reset my focus to penciling more pages of EDEN!

The Defenders #1 (Variant Sketch Cover) by Eric Henson

See ya' next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment