Sunday, December 16, 2012

2012: The Final Variant!

So, another year has passed and I've managed to beat the clock to complete the very last sketch cover of 2012!  I've only got a couple of sketch cards and a commission sketch (on regular paper) to knock out and then I'm all set to tackle 2013 (which will be filled with me completing EDEN: Volume 1 and finishing up the Danger Down Under series of the Haps with Todd & Craig)!


Deadpool #50- Variant Sketch Cover (ALIEN MAYHEM)


Oh, and did you read the new Perhapanauts: Danger Down Under #2 yet? No? Why not? Better hurry before issue #3 hits next month! Featuring more art by me, Craig Rousseau, Christian D. Leaf, Matt Wieringo and awesome writing from Todd Dezago! If you like monsters and fun comics it's just what you've been missing!



 
See you around, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment