Thursday, October 4, 2012

Cover 2 Cover!

Alright, so production on the last issue of the Perhapanauts: Danger Down Under is underway and my penciling hand is getting all warmed up! So what do my warm-ups produce you say?

MORE SKETCH COVERS.

That's what.

These are really fun to do! So, here are a few more that I did for fans from the Baltimore Comic-Con:

Fear Itself: Book 1- Feat. the Perhapanauts as Marvel Characters: Mighty BIG, Captain MG, Spider-Risa, Ms. Molly, Moth-Eye and Iron-Cabra!



The Incredible Hulk #1 (Sketch Cover Variant): The Jade Giant VS The Dark Knight!


I just want to say a huge "Thank You" to all of the fans that allow me the chance to draw some of my favorite characters as part of these sketch covers. I'll be posting more and more of them here and there (as I work on the latest Haps pages and EDEN pages), but until then...

Be blessed and be a blessing!

--ERIC

No comments:

Post a Comment