Saturday, September 22, 2012

Baltimore 2012 (Part 2)!

Welcome back to another edition of my Blogfolio!

As mentioned during my last post, below you'll find a few fun cosplayers from Baltimore Comic-Con 2012, but you will also find:

Two fun interviews the I was blessed to do during the Con (giving a brief synopsis of my new series "EDEN")

- One of my previously unposted comic commissions from the show

So, here it goes! I hope you enjoy:


Interview with ComicWOW! TV


Interview with Nerd vs Nerd!



X-Men Schism Sketch Cover Commission


Here is a sample of the Cosplayers from the Con (some with me too):














Well, that's all I can post for now, folks! Stay tuned for new artwork from "EDEN", The Perhapanauts and even more sketch covers!

Until next time! Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment