Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Con to Remember: Baltimore 2012 (Part 1)!

    Now that I'm safely back home and all settled back in with my wonderful family, I must take the time to say this; the Baltimore Comic-Con was absolutely OUTSTANDING! Not only did I get a chance to meet great people, eat great food, catch up with friends and enjoy the craft of comics, I also got so many excellent opportunities to draw sketches for the very people that make comics so fun:  THE FANS. So if you have a few moments, let me share with you my Baltimore Comic-Con experience:



Picking up my badge...


Getting set up...


Table set-up and ready to go!


The crowds building on Day 1


My friends Craig and Todd hard at work!


Holding a pal's new comic...


Chatting with Greg Capullo about drawing (thanking him for what he taught me early on in comics)


Time to sketch for the fans!




Here are a few things I ended up sketching for the wonderful attendees at the Con:



























Fun times! There were even more but I don't think I can post it all now!

What is that you say? Were there cosplayers?

Of course there were! Tune in next time for part 2 of the Baltimore Comic-Con wrap up and see some of the cosplayers at their best!

Until next time! Be blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment