Monday, May 28, 2012

A TRUE Masterpiece!

Finally, a new post!

     Well, with some of the biggest Comic Cons coming up in the next few months, I've been busy at work drafting up all sorts of cool drawings; comic pages, comic covers, pin-ups for prints, character designs and much, much more! In fact, I don't think I've ever been this busy. Meanwhile, one of my favorite artists in the world was in my studio the other day and saw a Marvel inspired pin-up I was penciling for the great Mikey Babinski and decided to do her OWN version of my art. So without further delay I present to you the comic art of  the one and only Nevaeh Henson (my 6 year-old daughter):





Awesome, right? I know. So I posted this masterwork on Facebook and Morning Glories colorist Alex Sollazzo saw it--inspiring him to professionally color her cool little doodle. Thanks, Alex! She's going to be thrilled how it turned out!






Well, I'll post another preview of my actual Con work and believe me: YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!

- God Bless you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment