Monday, May 7, 2012

Perhapanauts on Tour!

Welcome back all! Glad you could join me!

With convention season gearing up this summer, my friends Todd Dezago and Craig Rousseau will be taking the Perhapanauts on the road! And if that wasn't cool enough I'll also be a guest at a few of those shows as well! Check it out!

 
 
Craig Rousseau, Todd Dezago, Matt Wieringo and I will be at Heroescon in Charlotte, North Carolina  June 22nd, 23rd, 24th! We'll also have an exclusive Ashcan/Sketchbook of selections from the upcoming Perhapanauts adventure: Perhapanauts: Danger Down Under on hand!



 
I'll also be joining them in September at the Baltimore Comicon: September 8th and 9th! If you live near any of these great comic shows, we'd love you to come around and say "Hello"! Todd & Craig will be sure to have all kinds of cool Perhapanauts books, t-shirts, prints and more! I'll also be doing a few sketches here and there as well!

For more incredible news and art, head on over to Todd's blog  and Craig' blog (linked on the right-hand menu)!

Until next time, God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment